Saturday, July 16, 2005

Forty?

So here I am, fourty something and buggered by a shocking array of large numb pricks of ageing consequence. And I cant even spell the effin number 40. It is not fourty you fuckwit.
Turning fourty, forty years old, how to age essential guide, great guide to everything forty

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone should have told me that I would have wrinkles and acne at the same time.

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone else feel like their whole life needs adjusting? Is it normal to look at where you've been and re-look at what the future holds? How do you know whether or not to make drastic changes in your life or just "ride it out" as you go through this change??

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! I will be turning 40 one week from today and this past year (especially the past month) I have been feeling the same as you are. I am happy with myself but am I really happy in my marriage? I want to make these next ten years the best ever and I am not sure I see him with me.....I have more energy for life then I ever have had and he seems to have less and less. He's 41. I feel like I've been "riding it out" for too long already.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home