Sulk
I have been hitherto firmly sheltered under the delusion that if I ignore my age long enough it will sulk and leave the premises. This only works for as long as people around you allow you to. These days, with all that beer and smoking and lack of exercise ,I have gone away and unravelled the sweet asian delusion I had going for myself. You know the way the fellas around here can look so young and all. When you are forty you have but to let your defences down for a stinking shimmering moment and lo and behold, you are raped violently into looking your age and feeling it to boot. Buggeration!
Essential guide to being 40, Turning forty, forty something, age, health, gay, Men's guide, turning thirty,
Essential guide to being 40, Turning forty, forty something, age, health, gay, Men's guide, turning thirty,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home